Former Vice President Joe Biden admits that when he looks at the White House, he can’t help but wonder what could have been.
In an exclusive interview on Meet the Press, Budget Director Mick Mulvaney talked to Chuck Todd about Pres. Trump’s efforts on the GOP healthcare bill after the decision to pull it before the vote.
TECUMSEH, Okla. (AP) — A 22-year-old officer and new recruit died Monday after a shootout with a man who fled a traffic stop in central Oklahoma, police said.
By Denis Pinchuk and Natalia Shurmina MOSCOW/YEKATERINBURG, Russia (Reuters) - Police detained hundreds of protesters across Russia on Sunday, including opposition leader Alexei Navalny, after thousands took to the streets to demonstrate against corruption and demand the resignation of Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev. The protests, reckoned to be the biggest since a wave of anti-Kremlin demonstrations in 2011/2012, come a year before a presidential election that Vladimir Putin is expected to contest, running for what would be a fourth term. Opinion polls suggest the liberal opposition, which Navalny represents, has little chance of fielding a candidate capable of unseating Putin, who enjoys high ratings.
Infowars owner and long-time conspiracy theorist Alex Jones admitted that his site falsely reported and commented on the debunked “Pizzagate” controversy, a theory that alleged that Comet Ping Pong, a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant, had played a role in a child-sex-trafficking ring that also involved Hillary Clinton. Apologizing to the restaurant’s owner, James Alefantis, Mr. Jones issued a statement Friday. “I want our viewers and listeners to know that we regret any negative impact our commentaries may have had on Mr. Alefantis, Comet Ping Pong, or its employees,” he said.
The British government said Sunday that its security services must have access to encrypted messaging applications such as WhatsApp, as it revealed that the service was used by the man behind the parliament attack. Khalid Masood, the 52-year-old Briton who killed four people in a rampage in Westminster on Wednesday before being shot dead, reportedly used the Facebook-owned service moments before the assault. Home Secretary Amber Rudd told Sky News it was "completely unacceptable" that police and security services had not been able to crack the heavily encrypted service.
Jenny Kutner had a sexual relationship with her history teacher when she was just 14.
The company said the young girls were "pass riders" and did not comply with the airline's dress code for those enjoying the perks of airline employment.
Speed through the highlights from the latest "This Week."
Iranians, frequent U.S. visa applicants, are facing more hurdles getting approval.
• Protests nationwide bring thousands to Russia's streets (Mar 28, 2017)
• 'Still one of us': 92-year-old gets Purple Heart from WWII (Mar 28, 2017)
• Syrian rebels resume withdrawal from last Homs bastion: monitor (Mar 28, 2017)
• 2018 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500: A Legend Reborn (Mar 28, 2017)
• 'Dreamer' immigrant in Oregon detained by US authorities (Mar 28, 2017)
• Seven students, one teacher killed in Japan avalanche (Mar 28, 2017)
• Russians Take Part In Nationwide Protests Against Putin, Medvedev (Mar 28, 2017)
• Florida man kills one, wounds five in 'horrific' shooting: police (Mar 28, 2017)
• Trump and the question of truth (Mar 28, 2017)
• Tesla’s Model 3 dashboard won’t be as futuristic as we hoped (Mar 28, 2017)
• China's Premier Li arrives in New Zealand for talks (Mar 28, 2017)
• Photos of the day - March 26, 2017 (Mar 28, 2017)
• 3 kidnapped Malaysians rescued in southern Philippines (Mar 28, 2017)
• Hamas shuts Gaza crossing, blames Israel for assassination (Mar 28, 2017)